Thursday, August 28, 2014

I feel like I've gotten to know these two pretty well over the last few months and I have come to love and adore them.  When we met for the first time they told me their wedding was anything but traditional.  I told them I wasn't used to traditional weddings so it was probably a good match!  I'm so honored that they allowed me to be apart of their Romanian wedding and culture for the day.  It was amazing and I honestly think that is what I love about my job so much.  I love being able to see so many different cultures and experience a piece of their lives through my lens.  It was an awesome, awesome day.  Totally loved every second! Much love and THANK YOU, Stefan and Olivia!! And a special shout out to my second shooter, Jeanine Farmer of Stories of Heart by Jeanine. You are fabulous!




















No comments:

Post a Comment