Thursday, September 25, 2014

Olivia+Stefan Formal Session--Metro Detroit Wedding Photographer.



This was such a fantastic shoot!  First of all, I love this couple with all my heart.  We've spent a lot of time hanging out together over the past few months from both the engagement and formal shoot as well as their wedding day.  I feel like I get to know my couples pretty well through the editing process as well.  I get to see the outtakes and the fun, hilarious interactions that go on behind the scenes.  I must say I will miss hanging out with them now that their final shoot is complete!  This shoot was done in downtown Detroit which is such a wonderful, intriging city.  We were able to get a great variety of shots because we hired a driver who was an ex-cop.  He knew all the ins and outs of the city and made sure we were safe at every stop.  I was very grateful! I only wish that was possible at every shoot!  We had such a great time together.  I hope you enjoy this preview!








1 comment:

Post a Comment