Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Caitlin+Stefano--Metro Detroit Wedding Photographer.



What a glorious wedding to be apart of!  I met Caitlin for the first time almost one year ago.  I fell in love with her sweet and charismatic personality right away and knew she would be an amazing bride to work with. I was able to meet Stefano at their engagement shoot back in August and I observed a fun and unique bond they shared together.  The wedding day was absolutely perfect, no detail amiss.  I was able to experience a lovely ceremony and fun day filled with family, friends and above all, a powerful friendship and love! I'm extremely humbled and honored that they choose me to document this special day for them.  It was truly magical.  A shout out to my second shooter, Ca're Settles of Carried Away Studios, who was a dream and pleasure to work with!













1 comment:

jacob20martin said...

Excellent wedding photographs! I have never seen such a gorgeous wedding in my life! I want to make my wedding stunning like this one. I have booked the most beautiful banquet halls in Miami. I will use a royal theme for my wedding party.

Post a Comment