Monday, September 28, 2015

AH!  I'm so excited to share these wedding images with you!  It was SUCH a beautifully done wedding, no detail amiss. Danielle and Caleb were stunning and such a joy to work with.  Seriously the greatest!  I feel like I've totally lucked out with the best clients in the entire world! (How did I get so lucky?!?!) This wedding took place in Clarkston, MI, which is where these two love birds met.  I've had a great time working with these two over the past couple years and wish them all the happiness in their new life together! (Shout out to my amazing second shooter, Ca're Settles of Carried Away Studios)




















3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all of these photos. You really captured the love of that day.

Cochrane0123 said...

This was a beautiful wedding. Do you use a digitizing service? I just had all of my parent's wedding photos transferred to a digital format with ScanDigital. They do all of their scanning by hand in the united states which is exactly what I was looking for.

Unknown said...

Theory of the blog is different from others as I have read hundreds of blogs and articles but found such essence nowhere. Impressive writing and deserve a title of unique writing skill. Animation 2D/3D

Post a Comment